Stainless Steel Fenrir Wolf Ring
Fenrir [pronounced FIN-reer] is a monstrous wolf in Norse mythology. It is the father of the wolves Sköll and Hati Hróðvitnisson, is a son of Loki, and is foretold to kill the god Odin during the events of Ragnarök, but will in turn be killed by Odin's son Víðarr. You can read more about Fenrir's mythology here.
- Material: 316L Stainless Steel
- Sizes 7-13 available (US sizing)
- Surface width: 20mm
- Weight: 15.7g
Follow these steps to get your ring size:
1. Wrap a piece of string around the base of your finger.
2. Mark the string or paper where it overlaps to form a complete circle.
3. Measure the length of the section of string or paper where it overlaps around the finger.
4. Compare your measurement with the above chart to determine your ring size.
Click here for another table we made to help you with sizing if you are located in US, UK, Japan, Germany, France, Switzerland & China.
If you need help with sizing, message us on email@example.com
Please remember not to use anything but 100% cotton if you wish to clean your ring as paper, polyester & other coarse fabrics may contain wood fibers or other synthetics which can damage your ring. Please avoid wearing ring whilst showering or washing dishes, or any other unnecessary contact with water e.g. excessive rain.
We offer FREE shipping.
Click here to read about our shipping information.
You can track your order(s) here.
Our store is based in USD (United States Dollars) by default, you will check out in USD. You may view our pricing in any currency by clicking the drop-down list in the bottom left of your screen.